If you purchased your timeshare(s) for any of the following reasons below and 'TOTALLY' relied upon one or more of the listed reasons for making your purchase, with our help, you can qualify to get out of your timeshare(s) for good and possibly get all or some of your money back.
To see if your timeshare(s) qualify for termination and a free consultation call: 1-877-770-4646 and one of our consultant will answer all of your questions.
Click here to submit your formal Timeshare Complaint.
Most Common Lies Used At Timeshare Sales Presentations
And Member Service Updates On A Daily Basis
Does any of these lies sound familiar?
1. MISSED OPTION: If a sales presentation ever begins with the representative telling you that you missed an amazing benefit recently offered but no longer available, they are lying. They will spend the next 20 minutes telling you how bad they feel that you missed it, explain why it is so amazing, and then somehow fight to get it approved for you. Magically, because of how powerful they are, they will get it overridden for you to have this deal. None of this is ever true and it is called the take away approach in sales. They try to pull the greed factor with a client by enticing them with wanting something that they cannot have.
2. LOCATION TRANSFER: If you buy today and we move your deed to another location, your maintenance fees will go down and you will have reservation priority at our best location. It will also result in a savings.
3. BUY BACK PROGRAM: My company offers a guaranteed buyback program, and they will buy your timeshare back if you no longer wish to own it
after one full year.
4. POWER DEED: We will combine all of your deeds into one power deed to help you save money and get better reservation priority, yet you still have more than one deed.
5. RENTAL: If you buy today, we will help you rent out your timeshare and the rental income will offset 100% of your maintenance fees and timeshare mortgage.
6. NO OBLIGATION PERIOD: You have a 30 day review period before you are obligated to keep your timeshare. If, after 30 days you decide it's not for you,just return it for a full refund.
7. ZERO PERCENT FINANCING: Buy now, and after 12 consecutive payments without missing a payment, we will guarantee you 0% financing for the remainder of your loan balance.
8. PERSONAL COORDINATOR: I will have corporate assign me as your personal coordinator, and I will always be there to help you make reservations,
rent it out, sell it, bank points, whatever you need, etc.
9. SIGN FOR SPOUSE: If you are legally married, you can legally sign all contract documents for your spouse without him/her being present as long as he/she sends us a hand written signed letter of authorization.
10. OLD TIMESHARE SALE: If you make a purchase today and own another timeshare you wish to sell, I will help you sell your old timeshare as a courtesy for doing business with us today.
11. WE MAIL YOUR CONTRACTS: Sign all of the ownership papers today and our contracts department will mail you a copy of your signed contract documents in 10-14 business days.
12. RIGHT OF FIRST REFUSAL: If you buy today you will be guaranteed the developers 1st right option on any property you purchase today only. That means the developer has a first right option to buy back your property before you can sell it, you need to give the developer the 1st right to say no. The developer will never say no to this option because they would rather buy it back from you and sell it for a lot more than they paid you for it.
13. DINNER PARTY SCAM: You attended a 'DINNER PARTY' and was told the invite was NOT a sales presentation but a chance for the developer to give back to it's owners. When you got there it turned into a sales pitch and you were 'HIGH PRESSURED' into making another timeshare purchase you never intended on making.
Most Common Misrepresentations Used At Timeshare Sales Presentations And Member Service Updates On A Daily Basis
1. Were you unaware that you filled out a Bill Me Later or PayPal application and later found out that you owe a balance you knew nothing about?
2. Were you unaware that you filled out a Credit Card Application and later found out that you owe a balance on a credit card that you knew nothing about?
3. Were you told that your Interest Rate would be one rate and when you got your first bill you found out that it was higher than you were told?
4. Were you led to believe that you were enrolled in Permanent VIP Status but were only given privileges for 2 years?
5. Were you led to believe that you were Merging Different Properties into One Deed but when you got your first bill you still had Multiple Deeds and Multiple Monthly Payments?
6. Were you told that owners need to upgrade to a different location to Lower Maintenance fees, Increase Property Value, Increase Trading Power or
Avoid Special Assessments?
7. Did you think that you purchased points for Every Year and later found out that your points were only deeded Every Other Year?
8. Were you told that by purchasing today, you will be Guaranteed Reservations Anytime, Anywhere, Any size unit, with the help of your salesperson as your coordinator or personal rep but he/she never calls you back?
9. Were you given enough time to review the Public Offering Statement and told that it only contains information on what size rooms the resort has to offer?
10. Were you told that owning a timeshare qualifies you for Huge Tax Breaks when you Rent out your timeshare or RESELL YOUR TIMESHARE back to the developer?
11. Were you told if you buy now your current Maintenance Fees are Frozen at the current rate and will Never, Ever Go Up?
12. Were you under the influence of heavy ALCOHOL or heavy MEDICATION when you signed the timeshare contract, and the salesperson was FULLY AWARE of your condition prior to signing the documents yet, STILL ALLOWED YOU TO SIGN?
As we learn of the newest sales lies and misrepresentations timeshare sales representatives are using at those timeshare presentations and member service updates, we will proudly display them on our website for public viewing.
Vacation Select Services & Consulting, LLC
48. South New York Road Suite B-1
Smithville, NJ 08205
Toll Free: 1-877-770-4646
Licensed Real Estate Professionals
Copyright © 2019 Vacation Select Services & Consulting, LLC - All Rights Reserved.